BREAKING NEWS

ISIS is Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

Sunday, May 24, 2015

Eleanor Roosevelt's Wartime Prayer

Eleanor Roosevelt's Wartime Prayer

By Eleanor Roosevelt
George Washington University
Sunday, May 24, 2105

Dear Lord,

Lest I continue
My complacent way,
Help me to remember that somewhere,
Somehow out there
A man died for me today.
As long as there be war,
I then must
Ask and answer
Am I worth dying for?



Anna Eleanor Roosevelt October 11, 1884 – November 7, 1962)
was an American Politician, Diplomat, and Activist.

She was the longest-serving First Lady of the United States,
holding the post from March 1933 to April 1945 during her
husband President Franklin D. Roosevelt's four terms in office.

http://www.gwu.edu/~erpapers/teachinger/q-and-a/q21-
prayer.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.